1. New Admissions, if any will depend on the availability of seats and on the fitness of the student.
2. Admissions are made on receipt of the following document.
(a) The mark-sheet of the last Annual examination.
(b) Transfer certificate
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
4. The school fees are liable to be revised from time to time.
5. New pupils must be introduced personally by the one who will be responsible for their regularity, conduct and fees.
6. A student once expelled from the school on sufficient ground forfeits his/her admission as well. Such students can be readmitted with a little amount of fees only if he/she is reconsidered for joining the class.
Full free admission is entitled to each Class topper of the previous class, securing 65% or more in the Final Examination, among the old students.However, the same is not applicable in the case of double promotion.